Bragging Over Last Year’s Speakers
World-class speakers brought right here to Redding to equip and prepare us.
Continually Supporting our HR Community
Here are just a few of the ways we support our HR community and provide help and support:
- Maintaining your HR network to connect professionals from all industries
- Provide professional development in the form of monthly chapter meetings and certification courses
- Facilitate mock interviews for high school students, college students and professionals in career transition
- Offer mentoring opportunities for new professionals
- Host study groups for those looking to certify as PHR/SPHR/CA
- Resume review for those searching for career placement
- Free job postings for HR and Office management positions
- Legislative updates for Federal and State laws
- Access to the SHRM toolkits for the workplace as well as the vast information vault SHRM provides for all members
REFUNDS: If you need to cancel your registration your request must be received in writing and emailed to email@example.com. One hundred percent (100%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received by 10/01/20. Refunds will not be granted after 10/01/20 nor will they be given for no-shows. Credits will not be issued towards future events.
SUBSTITUTIONS: If you need to send a substitute please submit the information in writing and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/28/20. We will also process substitutions onsite at the registration tables. If a SHRM member transfers his/her registration to a non-member the non-member must do one of two things: pay the difference between the member and non-member price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.