NORTHSTATE SHRM IS COMMITTED TO BRINGING IN TOP TALENT TO ENTERTAIN, INFORM AND EQUIP YOU TO LEAD YOUR TEAM WELL.
The HR Summit is expressively for:
- HR Professionals
- Office Mangers
- Administrative Professionals
Together we will ‘sharpen the saw’ and learn new skills, develop new tools and create strategies to continue moving forward.
The HR Summit is designed to give you what you need to support your organization’s growth.
Certified? Earn re-cert credits during the HR Summit!
Earn SHRM units toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certificates and HRCI units toward your PHR or SPHR certificates.
Not certified yet? Find out more
Would you like help preparing for approval from your board, owner or supervisor?
We’ve got you covered!
1. Review speakers and session topics
- What are some of the issues your role or your organization is facing?
- Which of the speakers and topics will discuss the solutions you need?
- Leverage those connections to reiterate the benefits and actionable items that will help your organization move forward.
2. Focus on the value of continuing education
- Great leaders understand the value of ongoing education. Leverage that!
- Do you need continuing educational credits for your certification? There will be HRCI and SHRM re-certification credits for the Summit
3. Submit a formal request
- Some people prefer request to be in writing. You can use the form letter HERE to jump start the process.
- Customize it to make it yours and watch them be wow’ed!
4. Plan to share the wealth
- Commit now to sharing what you learn at the Summit with your team. Put a date on the calendar now to demonstrate you commitment in implementing the learned objectives!
Continually Supporting our HR Community
Here are just a few of the ways we support our HR community and provide help and support:
- Maintaining your HR network to connect professionals from all industries
- Provide professional development in the form of monthly chapter meetings and certification courses
- Facilitate mock interviews for high school students, college students and professionals in career transition
- Offer mentoring opportunities for new professionals
- Host study groups for those looking to certify as PHR/SPHR/CA
- Resume review for those searching for career placement
- Free job postings for HR and Office management positions
- Legislative updates for Federal and State laws
- Access to the SHRM toolkits for the workplace as well as the vast information vault SHRM provides for all members
Come and see what we are all about. Our monthly luncheon training events are a great way to meet and see us in action.
View the calendar and pick an event or two (or three or ten).
Come a be a part of Northstate SHRM. You can join the group, join a study group working toward certification and you can even join the Board! Discover for yourself why Northstate SHRM continues to draw devoted fans and wiser members.
REFUNDS: If you need to cancel your registration your request must be received in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. One hundred percent (100%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received by 10/01/21. Refunds will not be granted after 10/01/21 nor will they be given for no-shows. Credits will not be issued towards future events.
SUBSTITUTIONS: If you need to send a substitute please submit the information in writing and email it to email@example.com by 9/28/21. We will also process substitutions onsite at the registration tables. If a SHRM member transfers his/her registration to a non-member the non-member must do one of two things: pay the difference between the member and non-member price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.