During this training, Clark Malak of Vigilant will be presenting: Effective Disciplinary Actions for California Employers.
This training will provide:
– what documents are created
– the various disciplinary actions taken in response to various deficiencies
– drafting of “Last Chance Agreements”
– the use of suspensions — both disciplinary and investigative
Employment and Labor Attorney
Clark in 50 words or less:
– University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
– Princeton University, Master’s
– University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall), J.D.
– Attorney licensed in California and Colorado
– Accomplished labor negotiator and tennis player
Vigilant’s go-to resource for a quick answer delivered with quick wit, Clark has been with Vigilant since 2004, when he left a large law firm to join the Vigilant staff.
Clark has used his time with Vigilant to make quite an impression on the state and federal agencies in California. He’s successfully defended members in over 100 administrative proceedings before the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the National Labor Relations Board.