Coaching for HR Managers
The Simple and Effective Way to Get the Best Out of your Managers and Employees
- Discover why coaching is so powerful and how it transforms your leadership
- Find out when you should coach and when you should NOT coach – this is critical to being successful at it
- Learn the 3 core principles of coaching and how to start applying them immediately
- Get access to 5 practical tips to apply your coaching skills to day-to-day interactions
- Learn the step-by-step process to turn this new-learned skill into a lasting and impactful leadership habit
- Develop key coaching skills and feel confident in coaching your Managers and Employees
- Know when and what to ask so you can motivate managers, team members, resolve conflict, and gain new insights with greater ease
- Empower others to take ownership, improve productivity, and foster a culture of creativity and collaboration
RAMONA SHAW, RAMONA SHAW, LLC
Ramona Shaw is a certified, professional leadership coach helping new managers lead their teams confidently, advance faster, and create the career success they desire.
Through her coaching and training programs, she helps managers strengthen their communication skills, expand their executive presence, increase their contribution to their company, and improve their team’s engagement.
Throughout her career, she has led key strategic projects and international teams in Switzerland and the United States as a VP of Client Services at a renowned global private equity firm.
Due to her international background and global work experience, she has a unique understanding of cross-cultural challenges and demands. In addition, as a mother to 3 children, she understands the additional challenges parents have in integrating both professional and personal priorities.
Clients she served include (partial list): Amazon, Asana, Ceros, Custora, Dropbox, Google, Productboard, RMS, Science Exchange, Sequoia Capital, Stitch Fix, Survey Monkey, Twitch, and UBS.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Berne, Switzerland
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Certified Professional Coach, The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Additional training and certification: Energy Index Leadership Master Practitioner, Certified CoreStrengths Facilitator, Core 101 Coaching Training by Robbins-Madanes Training Center, Refound CoachTraining
“Allevity Employer Solutions gives its clients the freedom to get back to doing what they love. For more than 45 years, they have provided peace of mind through a comprehensive suite of employer solutions. Clients trust Allevity to expertly handle their Human Resources, payroll, recruiting, and staffing. Allevity’s mission is to be your best business decision.”
530-345-2486, x 107
This program is pending approval for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org. Northstate SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is pending approval for 1.0 Units Credit Types recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®,PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). HRCertification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that Northstate SHRM meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credits for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.